CPHR Alberta Hybrid HR Law Conference 2024
The CPHR Alberta HR Law Conference is back as a hybrid event, brought to you from Hotel Blackfoot in Calgary, Alberta! Offered virtually and in-person, this full day of learning will address a variety of current and emerging HR Law Trends from some of the top Law Firms in Alberta.
- The Modern-Day Workforce – What Employers Need to Know with MLT Aikins LLP
- So, you want to hire a foreign worker – Here’s what employers NEED to know with Miller Thomson LLP
- Workplace Investigations: Problems, Pitfalls & Practical Tips with Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark LLP
- Accommodating Mental Disability: Challenges and Obligations with Carbert Waite LLP
- Artificial Intelligence and Discrimination in the Workforce: Tips to Manage Potential Risks with McLennan Ross LLP
Location for in-person: Hotel Blackfoot 5940 Blackfoot Trail SE Calgary, AB
Virtual: Zoom link will be sent closer to Conference date.
CPHR Alberta would like to thank our sponsors:
Hybrid Sponsor: MLT Aikins LLP https://www.mltaikins.com/
Sponsor: Carbert Waite LLP https://carbertwaite.com/