Join us as we celebrate outstanding businesses in Lethbridge at the 2018 Business of the Year Awards!
Our premiere annual event, the Business of the Year Awards recognizes the top businesses in the city for achievements in 12 categories. We will also award the overall winner for the 2017-18 Top 40 Under Forty!
Nominations are open until August 17! Submit your business of choice to wi
- Aboriginal Opportunities Award (Sponsored by: KPMG): The Aboriginal Opportunities Award is awarded to a business that demonstrates outstanding achievements in Indigenous relations including entrepreneurs, economic development, employment and training and Indigenous community support.
- Business Ethics Award (Sponsored by: Better Business Bureau) : The Business Ethics Award is presented to the organization that best demonstrates a commitment to advancing marketplace trust through ethical business practices.
- Environmental Stewardship Award (Sponsored by: Avison Young): The Environmental Stewardship Award is presented to a business that demonstrates leadership and best practices in environmental sustainability through their business operations or community engagement.
- Innovation & Advancement Award (Sponsored by: Dhillon School of Business): Is awarded to a business that has successfully executed a change within their organization or
produced or created an innovation.
- Business Leadership Award (Sponsored by: Select People Solutions): The Business Leadership Award is presented to a business or person that deserves special recognition for their impact on enhancing the community through exceptional leadership in business.
- Spirit of Lethbridge Award (Sponsored by: Sandy Lyons/Grant Thornton): The Spirit of Lethbridge Award is presented to a business or organization that serves to promote the community through time, talent and volunteer engagement. This award will be
given to a business or organization whose example demonstrates excellence in the enthusiastic support and promotion of the community.
- Business Legacy Award (Sponsored by: Omega Flooring): Is awarded to a business or business person in business for more than 20 years whose efforts have accomplished extraordinary things that have benefited Lethbridge and area in unique and meaningful ways. These businesses and people are inspirational role models for the community.
- Excellence in Customer Service Award (Sponsored by: Prime Catering & Sandman Hotel): In honour of former Chamber President Estelle Botfield, the Excellence in Customer Service Award is presented to a business that provides exceptional customer service on a consistent basis.
- Peoples’ Choice Award (Sponsored by: Allan Friesen/The Silverberg Group): The Peoples’ Choice Award is presented to the business chosen from the entire slate of Business of the Year nominees through an online and ballot voting campaign.
- New Business of the Year Award (Sponsored by: Avail CPA): The New Business of the Year Award is presented to business who has been in operation for less than three years that demonstrates great potential for future success.
- Outstanding Employer Award (Sponsored by: LA Chefs): This award is given to an employer who has a demonstrated history of providing a strong employee focused culture.
- Business of the Year Award (Sponsored by: BDC & Community Futures): In honour of former Chamber President Dalton Jordan, the Business of the Year Award is
presented to the top business of the year in Lethbridge. This is an outstanding business that has demonstrated commitment to performance excellence.
Tickets are on sale NOW! Only $105 +GST or get a Table of 8 for $750 + GST (you save $90!)
Sponsorship opportunities are also available! For more information, contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-327-1586.