In today’s challenging economy with reduced budgets, cut backs, and layoffs, co-op students can make your business stronger both now and in the future.
Co-operative education programs connect talented students with employers who can provide related practical experience that will help shape student learning, professional skill development, and career path decision making, for the benefit of all involved.
These connections help to develop students’ professional workplace learning and enhance success in transitioning to the work force, while helping employers fill short and long-term recruiting needs with bright and ambitious post-secondary students.
The Co-operative Education program is located within the Career Bridge office. Here you may also access the following free recruitment services:
- Job boards (interactive & online)
- Interview facilities & arrangements
- Information session
Join the co-op team and several exceptional co-op students for lunch, great conversation, and to discover:
- What co-op students can bring to your organization
- What to expect as an employer
- How to apply for special RBC Small/Family Business Funding to subsidize hiring management co-op students