Shipping & Receiving
Do you like working both indoors and outdoors? Can you multitask and prioritize various changing tasks throughout the day? Our client is looking for a jack of trades to take on a role in their shipping and receiving area that is also responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the site. Great company culture and well respected in the community!
What’s in it for You?
- Full time work
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be $18-22
- Monday to Friday daytime hours
- Receive deliveries and manage inventory – accurate data entry
- Maintain warehouse (organization and cleanliness)
- Customer Service
- Replenish stock, manage recyclable equipment, and fill job order needs
- Perform off-site pickups and deliveries
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Strong sense of health & safety
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Tech Savvy and attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. safely
- 2+ years of shipping & receiving
- Delivery and maintenance experience
- Current forklift ticket – willing to train as well
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.