Our Lethbridge based client has an opening for a knowledgeable Outside Sales Representative with technical experience in construction. The successful candidate will be someone with the know-how and can also offer a genuine, relationship-based approach to sales.
What’s in it for You?
- Flexible Hours
- Inherited book of business
- Family owned company
- No long distance travel
- Profit sharing
- Company vehicle provided and milage paid for
Compensation & Hours:
- The salary is expected to be $90K-$100K/yr.
- This is a full time and permanent position
- Leading the sales team to cultivate innovative sales strategies and develop growth targets
- Developing new business, producing sales call reports, coordinating logistics, and forecasting sales goals
- Working closely with an inherited book of business; always striving to make a positive impression and building strong, trustworthy relationships with customers
- Preparing and administering sales contracts after careful project planning and assessment of material needs
- Overseeing sales through from start to completion, including; inquiry, quotation, ordering, delivering, and troubleshooting as required
- Going beyond the expectations of customer service; upholding and exceeding the promise the company’s brand makes to its customers to promote repeat business and referrals
- Working with engineers, contractors, and customers to quote, bid on, and design projects
- Creation of budgets and sales reports
- 8-10 years proven sales experience with the drive to exceed customer expectations
- Track record of success with maintaining and building relationships with various types of people
- Satisfactory pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Valid class 5 drivers license and submittal of clean drivers abstract
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in the agriculture industry
- Experience in construction
- Experience in drafting/design
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.