Select is working with a wholesale distribution company to find a Lethbridge, local, Parts Counter Salesperson! This person will build longstanding relationships with current and future customers by identifying their needs and providing profitable solutions.
What’s in it for You?
- You will be given the tools and mentorship to succeed!
- Profit sharing
- The rate of pay will be $55K-$60K annually (including profit sharing)
- There is a Benefits and Profit Sharing Program available
- Assisting customers via phone calls, emails, or in person
- Entering, picking, and packing orders
- Operating material handling equipment
- Building and maintaining comprehensive product knowledge; researching and providing recommendations
- Monitoring and reporting on inventory levels
- Driving sales growth through product merchandising and promotion
- Resolving order issues and following up on backorders
- Supporting the warehouse team with product flow into software; inventory and order pickups/delivery
- Handling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of customer service/counter sales experience
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Profit Centre products
- Competent in MS Suite and can quickly learn new software
- Ability to occasionally lift 50lbs
- Desire to continuously learn and build industry knowledge
- Intermediate math skills
Bonus Points For:
- Post-Secondary education in supply-chain
- Journeyman Parts Technician
- Plumbing, Heating, Mechanical, or Engineering Technician Credentials
- Bilingual; French speaking
- Previous experience with Trend or Eclipse software
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.