Our client is searching for a Communications Coordinator to join their team. This role will map out and execute communication plans, programs, and projects from start to finish in support of the company’s overall business objectives. Their ideal candidate will be able to bring business to new heights by offering unique strategies and marketing insights on how to best utilize social media, events / presentations, and marketing material. Are you the creative, conceptual, and analytical individual that will connect this organization to their target audience?
What’s in it for You?
- Benefits package
- Fun & fact-paced office environment
- Opportunities to develop your skill set by performing a variety of tasks
- Join a community minded organization
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay is expected to be around $45K/yr. - $60K/yr., dependent on experience
- This is a fulltime and permanent position
- Providing direction and producing communications to proactively curate content, determine outcomes, craft engaging materials, and measure impact on audiences
- Providing support to the Human Resources Team in their recruitment & employee development activities, and to the Sales Team in their client marketing and communications activities.
- Building out-of-the-box plans that drive sales growth through various means of promotion
- Managing the company’s social media platform, including the development of a strategy and the preparation of related content
- Generating, editing, formatting, distributing, tracking, and archiving various types of promotional material (documents, brochures, pamphlets, results, etc.)
- Ensuring the documents and material reflect up-to-date statistics and brand materials
- Providing updates and analytics on advertising campaigns and offering solutions to obstacles
- Organizing events, workshops, presentations, and meetings
- Website maintenance
- Post-secondary education in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or Journalism
- 2+ years of experience in a communications role that included work in social media, proposal writing, and event planning
- Valid driver’s license; can travel to gather work content and meet with clients
- Extremely high standard of customer service with a goal of being the company’s communications expert who can help set the company apart from its peers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to speak publicly, give presentations, and build strong networks
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail; adept at project management
- Ability to balance priorities, set objectives, track progress, and ensure deadlines are being met
- Strong critical thinking skills; resourceful and methodical when solving problems
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.