Quality Assurance Technician
Our agricultural client is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to assist in the oversight of the quality systems management in their facility to ensure proper testing and certification is completed. The successful candidate will be the right-hand person to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be $21/hr.
- This is a fulltime position
- Sending and receiving product samples; examining product for foreign material or defects
- Accurate and detailed entry of results into software
- Communicating with customers, contractors, and production facility to ensure delivery of orders and contract obligations
- Learning the ins-and-outs of the product to effectively make recommendations and substitutions
- Providing inventory support, tracking, and warehouse management
- Scheduling meetings for staff to review QA procedures or changes to the program
- Diploma in agriculture, or someone with extensive experience in an administrative/logistics role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in abilities to troubleshoot
- Can work in a dusty environment
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience in the agriculture industry
- Fluent in Spanish
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.