Select People Solutions is pleased to be working with our industrial manufacturing client as they search for their new Millwright/Industrial Mechanic to join their team. As a Millwright / Industrial Mechanic, you will be a vital part of the maintenance team, responsible for ensuring the efficient and reliable operation of machinery and equipment. Your expertise in mechanical systems and your ability to troubleshoot and repair machinery will contribute to our clients continued success.
What’s in it for You?
- Overtime available
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be $38.49 - $42.55/hr.
- This is a full-time, permanent position (7:00am – 4:00pm) with periodic rotating shift work from 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Perform routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs on industrial machinery and equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic issues
- Safely dismantle, repair, and reassemble machinery components
- Install, align, and adjust new machinery and equipment
- Collaborate with the maintenance team to plan and execute maintenance schedules and shutdowns
- Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair activities
- Comply with all safety protocols and guidelines
- Valid Journeyperson Industrial Mechanic Certificate
- 2+ years millwright experience
- Strong understanding of mechanics including the ability to read blueprints
- Strong verbal communication skills while working with a team
- Highly organized and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to preform basic math while remaining accurate
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.