We are looking for Banquet Servers to assist with the busy season. If you have a positive, outgoing personality who enjoys working in fast paced environments, this just may be the job for you!
What’s in it for You?
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Expand your skills
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be $19/hr.
- Welcome guests and help guide them to their seats if needed
- Communicate with colleagues to ensure smooth event
- Help prepare tables, serving stations or buffet tables for service including setting décor, condiments, candles, napkins, serving plates, utensils, etc.
- Create a pleasant atmosphere for dining and entertainment
- Provide information to help with food and beverage selections
- Circulate room with trays of appetizers and beverages
- Respond to guests’ additional needs or concerns
- Serve appetizers, drinks, and plated dinners to guests
- Ensure tables are cleared between courses
- Assist in clean up after events
- If applicable deliver guests bill and collect payment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
- Dress in accordance with event guidelines (most commonly, black top, black pants, black shoes)
- Customer service focused
- Punctual – if the staff is late, the event is late
- Strong communication skills
- Great memory
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle high-stress situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environments
- Understand food & beverage health and safety requirements
Bonus Points For:
- Bartending certificate
- Food handler certificate
- Class 5 license with reliable transportation
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.