Intermediate Engineer (EIT)
Our manufacturing client is looking for an Intermediate Engineer (EIT) to join their team. The successful candidate will be working with a team to identify inefficiencies in the workplace and ensure peak production capacity. If you are confident in design and machinery programing we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for You?
- Opportunities for overtime
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be $60K - $90K a year dependent on experience
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- Generating drawings and instruction sets within a manufacturing environment
- Assisting in the identification and correction of inefficiencies to allow for continuous improvement in current practices and policies
- Programming CNC machinery through a variety of software programs
- Inputting data to ensure accurate tracking of materials used within production, across product lines
- Providing recommendations surrounding quality improvement for both processes and products
- Interpreting drawings and 3D mechanical designs
- Diploma in Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in an engineering technologist role
- Strong knowledge of Lean 101 manufacturing practices
- Experience in AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
Bonus Points For:
- ASET or APEGA designation
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.