Civil Engineering Technologist
Our manufacturing client is in search of an adaptable and personable Certified Engineering Technologist. This position is 50% in-office and 50% field work. Bonus points if you have knowledge in laboratory aggregate testing techniques.
What’s in it for You?
- No experience needed; are you a new grad looking to get your feet wet? This is it!
- Overtime opportunities
- Company truck provided for out of town work
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be around $29/hr.
- This is a fulltime and permanent position
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures align with safety guidelines
- Performing and recording in-lab and on-site testing
- Creating and monitoring designs
- Assisting with project bidding by reviewing specifications and submittals
- Developing strong relationships with customers and consultants
- Providing technical support to operations
- Inventory tracking
- Effectively communicating information gathered from data
- Identifying issues/trends/fluctuations, utilizing available resources, and taking action
- Certified Engineering Technology (CET) Designation
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Suite
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Can effectively communicate results, suggestions, and corrective actions
- Valid driver’s license – some travel will be required between Lethbridge and Medicine Hat
- A high energy personality would mesh well within this organization
- A mandatory pre-employment drug test is required
Bonus Points For:
- ACI or CCIL Certification
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.