Business Support Administrator
Select is helping our property management client, find a detail-orientated Business Support Administrator to support their executive team. This organization ranks personality as most important, so their ideal candidate will not only have the experience, but also mesh well within their team. Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be $50 – $60K/yr.
- This is a fulltime and permanent position
- Monday – Friday
- Provide general administrative support including managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and making travel arrangements
- Act as a gatekeeper by managing the executive’s email and phone communication and filtering out unnecessary information
- Prepare and edit correspondence reports and presentations
- Assist with special projects and research
- 3-5 years of experience as an executive assistant or similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
Bonus Points For:
- Post-secondary education in business, HR, or administration
How to Apply:
- Go to our website at https://jobs.selectrecruiting.ca/ and click “Apply Online.”
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.