Member Code of Conduct
All members of the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce are expected to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Conduct business and professional activities in an honest, fair, and reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the Lethbridge business community and fellow Chamber members.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to my/our customers.
- Abide by the constitution and bylaws of the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce.
- Refrain from engaging in practices prohibited by law or seeking unfair advantage over fellow members.
- Refrain from publicly disparaging the business practices of fellow members and refrain from condoning or engaging in misrepresentation of unethical practices.
- Respect the reputation, profile and status of the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce and represent the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce accordingly.
- When reasonably possible, members shall participate in functions and activities of the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce, and promote the enhancement of business growth in the Lethbridge area.
- Understand, support and promote the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce, along with its Mission Statement, to the business community.
Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct may result in termination of Chamber membership.