This dynamic and engaging course is designed to introduce participants to the benefits of using basic project management tools and techniques to achieve better project results and enhance their organizational performance.
Participants will learn how to maximize their organizational performance by exploring best practices in project initiation and planning. You will walk away fully understanding how to:
- Identify stakeholders and develop the project charter,
- Create a WBS and identify project exclusions,
- Build a realistic project schedule and budget,
- Identify key principles of risk management,
- Understand how to manage and motivate your team, and;
- Learn how to prevent scope creep.