Opportunity Knocks Job and Career Fair 2018
Welcome to the Sixth Annual Opportunity Knocks Job and Career Fair!
Are you an employer in and around Lethbridge looking for employees?
Are you looking for a new job?
Maybe you are interested in career opportunities in Southern Alberta?
Well, this is the place for you! This annual event brings together employers and job seekers in a mutual location to aid in the achievement of a job and/or career.
Open to job seekers from all walks of life, this event is an inclusive arena for all. With more than 5000 previous attendees, Opportunity Knocks is the premier job and Career fair for all Southern Albertan's.
Employers attending Opportunity Knocks include:
- 5th on 5th YOUTH SERVICES
- A&B RAIL SERVICES LTD.
- AGI NOBLEFORD
- BONDUELLE CANADA INC. LETHBRIDGE
- BRIDGE CITY CHRYSLER JEEP LTD.
- CANADIAN RECREATION EXCELLENCE (LETHBRIDGE) CORP
- CASINO LETHBRIDGE
- CITY OF LETHBRIDGE
- DHILLON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- EXECUSERV PLUS INC.
- FARMERS EDGE
- FUTURPRENEUR CANADA
- ITB COALDALE
- KAINAIWA CHILDREN'S SERVICES CORPORATION
- LETHBRIDGE FAMILY SERVICES
- LETHBRIDGE HERALD COMPANY LTD.
- LETHBRIDGE REGIONAL SAFETY
- LETHBRIDGE SCHOOL DISTRICT #51
- PRIMERICA FINANCIAL SERVICES
- RBC FINANCIAL GROUP
- ROYAL LEPAGE SOUTH COUNTRY
- SELECT PEOPLE SOLUTIONS
- SOUTHERN ALBERTA COMMUNITY LIVING ASSOCIATION
- SUN LIFE FINANCIAL - PETER A. STEWART
- TEAMWORK TRAINING LTD.
- TOLLESTRUP CONSTRUCTION
- TRAINING INC.
- UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE
- VOLUNTEER LETHBRIDGE
The Province of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.
**Cancellations after 4pm on Friday, April 20th will not warrant a refund**