HR & Workforce Development Committee MeetingName: HR & Workforce Development Committee MeetingDate: February 13, 2018Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM MSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
The HR & Workforce Development Committee will:
- Share information with members and lead HR related initiatives regarding employment, labour and job creation, workplace legislation and best HR practices;
- Provide an advocacy role to represent members on current issues and employment legislation that affect business and workforce needs, through the development of Chamber HR policies that can be used to lobby local, provincial and federal governments;
- Create a learning environment through expert speakers and workshops.
- Build effective relationships and initiatives with HR related and educational based organizations and institutions
- Develop and support programs and resources for the mutual benefit of business and education.