Board of Directors Nominations
Nominations are now open for the 2018-2019 Board of Directors of The Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce.
The ideal candidates must be a member in good standing at the time of nomination and exhibit the following characteristics:
- A passion for and commitment to the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce
- Valuable skills, knowledge or perspective required to achieve the strategic plan
- Commitment to good governance
- Have strong ties within the community and a capacity for giving.
Nomination will be open until Friday, April 20, 2018. You may nominate yourself, or somebody else that you think would be a good candidate. The Lethbridge Chamber will follow up with all nominations.
Slate of Returning Directors:
- President: Kristie Kruger, Realtor
- Past President: Ryan Miller, Teamworks Training Ltd. & Select People Solutions
- Returning Director: Kyle Broadbent, KB Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Returning Director: Sandy Lyons, Sparkplug Consulting
- Returning Director: Ken Perlich, Perlich Brothers Auction Market
- Returning Director: Mike Schmidtler, Lafarge
Current Slate of Nominees:
- Vice President: Nicole Geske, Farmers Edge
- Vice President, Finance: Jared Cox, Cox Financial
- Director: Lori Guimond, 94.1 CJOC
- Director: Dave Hasley, Varsteel Ltd.
- Director: Trevor Loomer, Tetra Tech Canada Inc.
- Director: Roy Pogorzelski, Pogo Bros. Inc. & University of Lethbridge
- Director: Mike Prociw, Economic Development Lethbridge
- Director: Tim Schipper, Lethbridge Toyota
- Director: Sharon Sproule, Alger Zadeiks Shapiro LLP
- Director: Rick Weste, Triple M Housing
Positions open for nomination are: Vice President; Vice President, Finance; Directors at Large. Nominees for executive positions must have served one full term as a board member.
To make a nomination for the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, visit: www.lethbridgechamber.com.