2020 Board of Directors Election
Quick link: Candidate Profile Form
BOARD DIRECTORS | ELECTION INFORMATION
In accordance with the Bylaws and policies of the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce, nominations are now open for the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
Please note that the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce has limited space available on the board and directors are selected according to the expertise required to fulfill its strategic plan.
- The completed nomination form, candidate profile, and competency matrix must be received by the Chamber of Commerce office prior to 12:00 pm (noon) on April 20th to be considered by the Nominations Committee.
- Nomination forms will then be reviewed by the Nominations Committee and a slate of eligible nominees will be prepared for presentation to the Board. The selected candidates will be approved by the Board on or before May 31st.
- The slate of new Directors will be reported to the members at the general meeting in June.
- New Directors of the Board will assume their positions following the June general meeting.
- Director – to be eligible for nomination, nominees must be a member in good standing with the Lethbridge Chambers of Commerce and have been a member for at least one complete membership year.
- Officer – to be eligible for nomination, nominees must be a member in good standing with the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce and must have previously served at least one complete 2-year term as a Director.